Call: 07480 770 074         E:


In addition to having your document notarised, you may also need the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (the FCO) to legalise it by way of an apostille. The apostille is a certificate affixed to your document by the FCO (where my signature and seal of office are registered), which authenticates me as a notary public. It means that your document will be recognised when presented in another country.

Depending on the receiving jurisdiction (for example, China or Qatar), you may need further legalisation by the embassy or high commission of the country where that document will be used. I deal with many of the world’s embassies (and the FCO) so I am familiar with the bureaucratic quirks of different jurisdictions and can arrange for your documents to be couriered overseas.

Contact me today to organise a free consultation